Stop by today!
5 Reasons to Shop with Us:
- More of the money you spend here stays here. For every $100 that you spend in our store, $68 goes back into the local economy as opposed to only $43 from national chains.
- Since 1977, we've been a "downtown institution," serving other cultural venues, schools, religious organizations, businesses, and governmental agencies.
- Here you have an almost total experience of the senses. You can see, feel, and smell books. You can hear recommendations from our knowledgeable staff and other customers. But you won't taste anything because we're a "real" bookstore. We don't sell coffee.
- Our store is a unique shop. It doesn't look like any other. Its inventory, which includes an extensive regional history section, is tailored to suit our customers' interests. And because we don't have to go through corporate channels to order, we can quickly obtain many other books, often within a few days.
- Most importantly of all, we provide personalized service. We truly value our customers, many of whom we know by name, and we strive to make shopping with us convenient and enjoyable.
So come and support Wilmington's locally owned, independent booksellers and let us get to know you!
In conjunction with November's Downtown Art Loop we'll host two authors whose works center on social issues. James Browning's novel is about fracking and the influence of money in politics; and Paul Mast's memoir is about his experiences as a homeless person and life lessons learned.
Address: 730 N Market St (at Eighth St), Wilmington, DE 19801
|Monday|| 9:30am -5pm
Phone: (302) 652-3315
Voted for by Delaware Today as Best of Delaware: 2011: Best Book Store, 2010: Best Book Store, 2009: Best Book Store, 2008: Best Book Store